The Day on a Runway 2
The Day on a Runway - Part 2. We have confirmed Sunday May 19th as the second of the GT-R Drivers Club Day on a Runway events. Following the success of last year (and hopefully the weather!) we will be hosting a day of 30-130, VMAX and Handling Sprint Circuit again. We will also be holding a social, dinner event at a hotel local to the venue on the Saturday night. The Event will take place at Kendrew Barracks again - subject to usual MOD caveats.
A few rules as this is obviously a military base.
- You MUST be a GTRDC Member (Insurance etc). If you are not already please sign up here. Anyone who is not I am afraid will be refunded and not able to attend. https://gtrdc.co.uk/pages/gtrdc-annual-membership
- Arriving, leaving and driving on base should be sensible and law abiding please. No high speed or aggressive driving, pops and bangs etc or anything which might be considered anti social. When on MOD property their decision is final and no refunds will be given if participants are asked to leave by any MOD personnel.
- This is subject to the rules and terms - most importantly regarding safety - of the organisers. Javelin and GTRDC reserve the right to ask any attendee or spectator to leave if they breach these or endanger any participant.
- There will be a lunch break to allow the Teslas and other participants to leave site to recharge or get lunch/fuel. Anyone arriving or trying to leave outside the designated times may be refused entry.
- All participants must sign all waivers, terms and conditions and disclaimers required by GTRDC and Javelin.
- There will be toilets and a food wagon on site for the day.
- There will be an opportunity for side by side running. All motorsport is dangerous and participants run entirely at their own risk.
- Additional Ts and Cs and documentation will be sent out prior to the
- All participants will be required to submit for security clearance. Failure to submit within required time frame (to follow) or fail the clearance will not be permitted to attend.
It was a fantastic weekend last year and we hope to see you all in May!